Monday, December 8, 2008

Follow me, where I go


It's been tricky to feel the holiday spirit here, even though it's cooled down a bit because the rainy season has started. But I know what I've not got this year because I've felt it other years.

"It was nearly ten years ago at Christmastime I had an experience that only in the past year have I’ve been able to make sense of and make peace with."


Follow me here to find out what it was.


ps: oh shoot. It's too late this evening to try and reload that picture. Just tip your computer and it'll look right.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I'll comment at Segullah too but just had to say that I loved reading this and it prompted a great discussion for us this evening. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Hildie said...

Ok, I don't know how I missed that you live in Malawi! That's so cool. I just went back and read your entire blog. I'm so impressed.

Plus you have a Finn too. You obviously have great taste just like me :-)

Liz and John said...

Merry Christmas, we probably won't get a card out. Hope all is well, we are getting snow like crazy and the high is supposed to be 18 tomorrow. Thanks for the updates on the blog we love seeing how you guys are doing and how the kids are growing. It was sure fun to see you before you left.

Liz said...

Joh, I remember you telling me about that story when we were roommates and I enjoyed reading it again (you are a very good writer). I am so glad you are enjoying Malawi. We hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

rusted sun said...

There are so many reasons I love you, and this is one of them.

I need to remember to go on the Segullah site more often.